Welcome to BIG3 Fantasy
Are you ready to play along with your favorite BIG3 legends as they tip off the inaugural BIG3 season? You can start a league any time, invite friends to join and set up a live draft.
* You can create your own custom league or join a system-generated public league.
* The maximum number of entries in a league will be 5.
* After creating a league, you can invite friends to join using their email addresses.
* Schedule a date and time for your league’s draft. You can set up an online draft through your league page, or hold an offline draft and manually input rosters.
* New leagues can be started at any time during the season.
* In custom leagues, the league manager/commissioner can designate how many teams at the top of the standings get to compete for the championship, which will be decided by the best score from the BIG3 Championship week.
* Standings are based on cumulative point totals for the season.
* Each fantasy team consists of eight players: three players that are drafted – your exclusive “franchise” players – and five free-agent players that can be interchanged week to week. Free-agent players can be active for multiple teams in a league.
+ Your fantasy team’s roster must consist of one player from each of the eight BIG3 squads.
* Rather than choosing a starting lineup each week, all eight players on your roster are active.
* Teams are awarded points based on a point system that rewards multiple categories (See scoring)
* Call-Up Week: The week following the fourth game of the season will be the only time when users have the option to replace one franchise player. A waiver period will begin Tuesday morning following completion of the Week 4 games. Waiver order is based on overall standings, with last-place team getting first pick.
Your fantasy players accumulate points based on the following scoring system:
Off. Rebound 2
Def. Rebound 1
Turnover (incl. off. Foul) -2
Field Goal Attempted -0.5
Field Goal Made 1
Missed Free throw 1
3-Pointer Made 3
4-Pointer Made 4
Defensive Foul -1
Game-Winning Shot 4
Halftime Shot 2